Electronic Signature Verbaige for Back office Enrollment & Shopping Cart
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE VERBIAGE 3.0
APLGO U.S., LLC
INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATE AGREEMENT
Section I: Acceptance of the Agreement
Welcome to the APLGO US business. Please read the Independent Associate Agreement and Policies and Procedures carefully, collectively referred to as the “Agreement.”
Section II: Enrollment Fee
At the time of enrollment, you agree to submit a $25.00 fee. This fee is for back office support as well as training materials and is non-commissionable. Should you choose to forgo the opportunity to have an APLGO US business and wish to request a refund on this fee, the Company requires you to submit such a request within three (3) days from the date of the fee submission.
Section III: E-Sign Notice- Consent to Electronic Record
E-Sign, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.D. 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with APLGO before an Independent Associate Agreement can be executed.
Please read the following information carefully:
- To access these documents and submit your online Independent Associate Application, you will need a personal computer or Mac with Internet access and operational Internet browser software.
Section IV: IRS W9 Information
The Tax ID number must match the name as shown on your income tax return to avoid backup withholding. For individuals, this is your social security number.
Please verify the information submitted on your enrollment form. If correct, acknowledge by checking the box below, which will serve as your digital signature. For further information, please see the official IRS W9 form instructions: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
Under penalties of perjury, I certify that:
- The information submitted is correct
- You are not an exempt payee (generally, individuals, sole proprietors are not exempt from backup withholding)
- The IRS has not notified you that you are currently subject to backup withholding
- I am a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien (individual/sole proprietor)
I consent to the use of electronic records and have read, understand and agree to the APLGO US Independent Associate Agreement and Policies and Procedures.
<I ACCEPT> <I DECLINE>